Accounting and payroll software company Sage conducted a survey about cryptocurrency salaries, and the results show that people are not yet that ready to accept this mode of payment.
The study surveyed 1,000 individuals, asking them if they would accept cryptocurrency salaries, in part or in full. Of these 1,000, only 31 per cent responded positively. The other 69 per cent said no.
Of those who said they would accept cryptocurrency salaries, 75 per cent was male. 33 per cent of these respondents falls under the 25-34 age range. Those 65 years old and above are the least likely to be willing to be paid in cryptocurrency.
The full details of the survey are shown in the infographic below.
How about you? Would you accept part or all of your salary in crypto? If so, which coin?
Leave a Reply